SECTION "K" PAGES
| Home | Why Choose Richard's? | Contact Us | Terms and Conditions | Request Info |
Section K: Page 001
The science of creating an object
to conform the human body...
Ergonomics, a science perfectly represented by our anesthesia chair. Logical design blended with impeccable construction. Pneumatic height adjustment, smooth casters, and easy-clean vinyl for the demands of the O.R. environment.
To sit in it is to discover that every curve is perfectly placed, keeping you supported and balanced for action and response throughout the longest operations.
The ergonomic anesthesia chair: an unequaled choice for one of the most neglected - and most basic - pieces of equipment in your department.
Contact us to experience it for yourself!
Many other Colors also available.
Call for details.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
• Seat height easily adjusts from 22" to 31" via heavy-duty gas lift.
• Upholstered back adjusts up to 7" and pivots to provide full contact with occupants back
at all positions.
• Meets CAL 117 fire Code, CAL 133 Chairs available upon request.
• Adjustable arms with internal steel supports are virtually indestructible.
• 5 Year Warranty on Pneumatic Cylinders, Foam, Thermoplastics and Urethanes.
• 2 Year Warranty on Arm Pads. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
• Overall Height 35.5" - 44.5", Seat Width 20", Seat Depth 20.5", Back Height 19" - 23".
6207-NA Anesthesia Chair - No Arms
6207-WA Anesthesia Chair - With Arms
Click for Price List
(Excel Spreadsheet Format)